Monday, October 09, 2006

Hide and Seek


Everyday, Slow Coach and I will play a game. She will hide and I shall seek. Well, it’s not as easy as you think to find a tortoise in a house. She’s free to roam around in the house. So, she could be anyway within 2,000 sq ft. You have to be really creative to be able to imagine where she could hide. The odder the places, the better like under the cupboard, under the bed, behind the flower pot, in between the boxes, etc. If she stays put in a spot, it’s pretty difficult to know where she can be without any sound or sight from her. Sometimes, if I’m lucky I could find her. Other times, the game of hide and seek could last a few days. Though I would usually find her in the end but I would still lose the game because I couldn’t find her in the same day. See how challenging our game can be?

Well, today I’m lucky. I found her under the fridge sound asleep. I left her where she was, in dreamland. She only emerged from there when it was time for her dinner. Menu for tonight: shellfish (cockerels).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. very cute post.