Saturday, November 25, 2006

Star Tortoises in the Making


You won’t believe this! One of my friends has caught the shutter bug’s fever. She asked me if I would like to be her model. Well, though I would love the chance to flex my hair and pout my lips, I don’t know if I still have what it takes to grace the glossy covers, considering the extra flaps here and there. Hehe!

Instead, I asked her if she would like to capture pictures of my tortoises in action, though tortoises have very limited facial expressions. Their most common expression being the cool smile formed by the natural upward slant on both sides of their beaks. Nevertheless, my friend has accepted my counter offer. I sure am one helluva good publicity manager. Hak!

I plan to use the fish oil (from my Sevenseas supplement capsule) to polish up Slow Coach and Charlie’s shells to bring out their shine during their photo shoot. If that doesn’t work, I’m using Kiwi shoe polish. Yeah, shine like a star!

No comments: